Funeral Program Sample
Funeral program sample is a sample page which consists the life history of the person who is recently expired, person. It also contains the information about his life accomplishments, life quotes, pictures at every stage of his life, anecdotes, date, and place of birth, date, and place of death, and service order details of the upcoming funeral ceremony. Funeral program sample is formally distributed by family members to their friends, relative, colleagues in the honor of their loved one. Funeral program sample is commonly known as a funeral program or, obituary program or, funeral template or, obituary template.
Nowadays, the funeral program is prepared by people in the remembrance of their loved one, that’s why it is also known as the memorial program or, memorial template. We provide you ready to use the beautifully designed funeral template in efficiently editable Microsoft word document layout. In our funeral sample program, you can add various information and also modify the funeral contents in the template. You can easily add or edit-
- Name or title of the loved one.
- Date and place of birth.
- Date and place of death.
- Expected burial date, time, and place.
- The concise bio about your loved one.
- Funeral arrangements listing.
- Funeral poems and inspiring life motivation quotes.
- Names or, titles of Pall-bearers.
- Name or title of Officiant.
- Name of existing family members.
- Background Images or photos.
One of our popular funeral programs is Spirit funeral template with the awesome layout and prepared to utilize editable with the yellow background. Spirit funeral template It is available in 8.5” x 11” size layout. The template layout is single-folded consists of four pages two outer sides and two inner sides. The details description are as follows-
- Page 1 or, Front Cover or, Outer side of the template
The front cover starts with “In Loving Memory of” or, “In Remembrance of” is followed by a picture on the top. Beneath this area, the date of birth and date of death are designated. Below that the date and place of the forthcoming requiem ceremony will be entered. The front cover also includes the backdrop which consists a picture which can be alterable.
- Page 2 or, Story page or, Inside left side of the template
The second page features the brief bio of the departed person with the pictures at various stages of his life. That’s why it is also called biography page. It is the place where you highlight the important aspects of your loved one.
3 Page 3 or, Service order page or, Inside right side of the template
The third page carries the service order. Here all the details regarding the arrangement of the funeral ceremony are written. This part is essential in any template contains the names of pall-bearers. Name of the officiants. Also, the time and place of reception.
4 Page 4 or, Final Page or, Back page
The last page is the family’s opportunity to appreciate the people who came to offer their respect. In this Page, you can likewise incorporate the statements of Holy Bible or, inspirational life celebration statements or closing messages or, lyrics. In back page, you can also request about contributions and flowerets. Here you can write the information about the where to provide the donation if anyone wants to contribute.
In the above funeral program sample, it contains the basic pages, you can also add more pages(at the additional charge).
How to get funeral program sample
If you recently experienced the loss of your loved one. You severely think to get the funeral template to express your feelings in honor of your loved one. For that, we provide you 10 easy steps to get the best funeral template for your loved one. The steps are following-
1) Visit our website funeralprogramsample.com.
2) Choose your desired program.
3) Hit on the download button and download began.
4) After download finished, open the document in Microsoft Office Word, or open office or any document editor.
5) After opening a document, write the document with your loved one information.
6) Interchange photographs (Make sure that the photograph is of the identical size as the box similarly to it).
7) Select the standard font for your funeral program. There are variations of font designs which are available in Microsoft Office word editor, you can choose any one of them according to your demand. You can also increase or decrease the size of the fonts according to your content.
8) After performing all modifications, review your document carefully. Check for orthographies, statements, and structure. Also, verify the contents are in a well-organized manner. If all normal move to next step.
9) Print your document. For printing, you can either prefer your home printer or you can reach specialists for printing your document.(They may charge some buck for this).
10) Now your funeral program is successfully published.