A funeral pamphlet is a type of unbound booklet of the funeral program which has no binding, no hardcover. It consists a single sheet of paper which includes pictures, design and texts printed both on the side and folded in half, in thirds or in fourths. So the funeral pamphlet includes the details of the deceased person with the design, used to inform the guests about the funeral program.
So in the funeral program, when you want to design a pamphlet, these are the points you should keep in mind. Because you are going to design a memory of the deceased and this is for their funeral program. So it should be designed in a manner so that the guests will get to know all the programs about the funeral ceremony.
So the funeral pamphlet in a funeral programs includes following essentials.
- Choose Design
- First, you have to choose the best design for the funeral pamphlet. The funeral pamphlet represents your loved one’s attitude. For an example, if your loved one was in the military services then you have to select a military theme. The theme should represent the deceased persons’ attitude or life.
For the best theme, you can visit our website funeral program sample.
- Add Pictures and Texts
- After selecting theme according to the deceased’s life, next step is to choose a clear picture of the deceased. Add a recent picture of the deceased. It will help guests to recognize the deceased person and will help in recalling all memories. The picture should be in smiling. The picture will recall all the memories of your loved one.
- You also have to add the complete name of deceased person, to inform all for whom the funeral program has been organized. So you have to mention the actual name of your loved one.
- You can use decorative text fonts to make a funeral pamphlet. You can resize the text size, increase or decrease the size of the fonts according to your contents.
- The actual date of birth and date of demise should be mention below the name. After that, add a brief biography of your loved one in the funeral pamphlet. You have to add some actual details about the deceased.
- Also, you must have to add surviving family member’s name, the name of the person who is going to deliver the eulogy. Add time, place and date of the funeral program in the funeral pamphlet.
- After mentioning above points, you must have to add a special poem and song in the loving memory of your loved one. This will the most special thing you will with a pure heart. It will be a tribute to your loved one.
- Add Service List
- After adding a clear smiling picture of deceased and adding all the details about the life, work, date of demise & born, poems, life’s story, now make sure in the funeral pamphlet, you have listed all the events sequentially.
- List all the services sequentially which are going to be performed, with exact timing and with the name of the person who is going to perform that event.
- Additionally, you can also add your loved one’s favourite songs, poetry, tv shows, books etc.