Funeral program template is commonly known as a funeral brochure. The funeral brochure is a set of related unfolded papers put into a packet. It is generally folded include and includes a summary of deceased person’s life. It also provides information about upcoming funeral. Funeral Brochure can be published in different ways like as newspaper inserts, handed out personally, via mail and many more. Funeral programs which are available in electronic format also known as e-brochure. They have the additional advantage of having boundless dispersion and cost reserve funds when contrasted with customary paper handouts.
There are popularly two types of funeral brochures- bi-fold (an individual sheet imprinted on the two sides and collapsed into two equal parts) and the tri-fold (the same, but folded into thirds). A bi-fold brochure results in four panels (two panels on each side), while a tri-fold results in six panels (three panels on each side). Besides these other brochure designs are also available like z-fold, c-fold and many more.
How to Design a Funeral Brochure
The designing funeral brochure can be time-consuming and costly, so we got some of our architects to do all diligent work for you. We even place them into Microsoft word records, so you can alter them all alone. Here we are providing the simple steps by using this you can easily edit your template for your loved one and also save your precious time.
1) Choose your favorite design.
2) Click on Add to Cart button and then make payments.
3) After payment download button will appear.
4) Hit the download button and then download begins.
5) After downloading the file, open the file.
6) Edit the document with your loved one’s information.
7) Swap out photographs (make sure that the photograph is equal size as the box same to it).
8) After making all the changes, print the document.( Connect to your printer manual for double-sided printing directions ).
9) Check the design and make sure the alignment of photograph and color combination are as same as seen in the document. If not, print again.
10) Now your Funeral Brochure is ready for publishing.